All users: The Forum will display the 5 most recent posts at the top. Alternatively, browse the topics below.
Registered users: If you are registered and logged in, then you can also click on the icon on the top right to display all posts that you have not read yet.
You can post with or without registering. Registered users have several advantages. You do not need to enter your email address every time you post and you do not need to do a mathematical calculation before posting. This calculation is a spam-prevention measure. Registered users can also upload images (setting a link to external images is always possible).
1. Click on the register icon in the top right corner.
2. Enter your email address, a password will be mailed to you.
3. Log in using this password.
4. You will see a profiles screen where you can change your password.
If you do not get an email with a password, then please check you spam folder. If you really didn’t get one, then it may be that you mistyped your email address. Write me an email in this case.
Changing your Password
1. Log in using your current password
2. Click on your user name at the bottom of the forum in “Currently online”
3. Click “Edit Profile Record” button.
4. Click “Change Password”
Including a Personal Picture
You can include a gravatar (global avatar, a profile picture) by registering at www.gravatar.com. This applies both to registered and non-registered users. The picture is linked to your email address and then automatically displayed.
Click on the insert/edit image icon when writing a post. You now have a choice:
- All users: Setting a link to a picture which is hosted somewhere else such as on Flickr etc. For setting a link to an external image, copy-paste the URL of this image into the box. Use the URL of the image itself, and not the URL of the Web page displaying the image. You can get the image URL by right clicking into the image and then copying the link (or first by displaying only the image and then copying the link from the address bar). If you use this system, then the image will be displayed directly in the post. Make sure that the image is not too large.
- All users: You can copy-paste an external link directly into the post. Users will then have to click on the link. The picture will then not be shown in the post (only the link).