new vedios!! Yeast or Parasite in my Stool???

Have problems identifying an organism? Ask for help here.

new vedios!! Yeast or Parasite in my Stool???

#1 Post by 92111 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:39 am

new!!!

new!!!!

old vedio
Last edited by 92111 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

apochronaut

Re: help! bacteria or Parasite in my Stool

#2 Post by apochronaut » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Holy shit! The only stool that shouldn't be full of bacteria is a milking stool. Of course you have bacteria in your stool, if you didn't, you'd be #1 on the list for a fecal transplant.

the bilateral crescent shaped thing kind of looks like a stomata from some undigested plant material.......a fecal transplant from a rabbit would help.

#3 Post by 92111 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:10 pm

apochronaut wrote:Holy shit! The only stool that shouldn't be full of bacteria is a milking stool. Of course you have bacteria in your stool, if you didn't, you'd be #1 on the list for a fecal transplant.

the bilateral crescent shaped thing kind of looks like a stomata from some undigested plant material.......a fecal transplant from a rabbit would help.
Except for bacteria ,is there any Parasite in my stool.
Thanks for your answer that let me know the stomata and sorry for my pool English and knowledge because i am a chinese.
i really want to know is there any Parasite or Yeast in my stool.because im ill,my stool is abnormal.

apochronaut

#4 Post by apochronaut » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Sorry for the jokes. It is not easy to diagnose illness from microscope images or videos, without having had experience with the circumstance. A diagnosis usually is done by diagnosticians associated with the circumstance.
Usually a preliminary diagnosis is made based on symptoms and then follow up tests are made in order to support or refute that diagnosis.
I think you would be best to see a physician to start with and report your symptoms.

All I could say, is there might be some forms in there that might be pinworm (Enterobius vermicularis) eggs. I would have that checked out professionally.
Good luck.

SunshineLW

#5 Post by SunshineLW » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 am

Based on these two fields, there are no parasites or parasite products that I can see. If you had pinworms, then you would have an itchy anus and would be able to identify eggs attached to your anus; less commonly are eggs in the stool.

Here are some pics I took of equine pinworms. They are quite interesting: http://www.veterinaryparasitology.com/oxyuris.html

#6 Post by 92111 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:31 am

Thank you ,apochronaut and SunshineLW

SunshineLW

Re: new vedios!! Yeast or Parasite in my Stool???

#7 Post by SunshineLW » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 am

Also, I have several images of human pinworms (Enterobius vermicularis) and human pinworm eggs. Take a look:

http://www.veterinaryparasitology.com/enterobius.html

#8 Post by 92111 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:02 am

SunshineLW wrote:Also, I have several images of human pinworms (Enterobius vermicularis) and human pinworm eggs. Take a look:

http://www.veterinaryparasitology.com/enterobius.html
Are they fungal ? there can't be so many pinworm eggs in my stool

SunshineLW

#9 Post by SunshineLW » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:48 pm

92111 wrote:Are they fungal ? there can't be so many pinworm eggs in my stool
I do not think they are pinworm eggs. If you are not convinced, then I recommend measuring them. Size is frequently used to help identify parasite eggs. According to the CDC, "The eggs of Enterobius vermicularis measure 50-60 micrometers by 20-30 micrometers."

Also, parasite eggs are usually consistently shaped. The objects in your images vary greatly.

Itchy Butthole is a common clinical sign of pinworms...

Tom Jones

#10 Post by Tom Jones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Some yeast in stool is normal. If you're sick and think you might have parasites :o , you might want to go to your physician and ask for a stool culture and Ova and Parasite Exam. Have a real clinical lab go through the proper bacterial culturing, O&P concentration and staining procedures. You probably won't be able to be treated based on amateur results anyhow. On the other hand, if you are doing this poop scan for sport :shock: and don't care what the real results are :roll: , have at it.