We are here! We are here! (Book)

Here you can suggest and discuss Websites, books, and other resource materials.
Dennis

We are here! We are here! (Book)

#1 Post by Dennis » Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 pm

lorez

Re: We are here! We are here! (Book)

#2 Post by lorez » Sun May 31, 2015 11:22 pm

You had to do it, so I must respond.

Don't think for a minute that Theodor Seuss Geisel did not know what was going on. The man was a genius.... and I have personal evidence !

Every evening, after a wee dram, I sit in the garden and commune with those who live amongst the petals of the flowers, the leaves of the shrubs, and under the detritus that litters that part of the garden that does not see the rake regularly. The variety of life present in this microcosm is beyond the imagination of the non-imbiber and I will tell you, with all certainly, it is a good idea to sample the malt just enough to get a glimpse of what exists within the flower at the corner of the bed.

I have seen them with my own eyes, aided by my microscope, of course, and will attest that the Whos are there, as are their cousins What and When and Where.

lorez

Dennis

Re: We are here! We are here! (Book)

#3 Post by Dennis » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:45 am

I kinda posted that in a round about manner.

At Church today in NJ was a concert. ( The Church celebrates its 200th year in same town), one of the celebration events was today- a concert by the Philadelphia Boy's Choir. The first 2/3 of the concert was very serious songs even sung in I guess Italian from famous OLD composers. Well towards the end was Walt Disney movie songs and Dr. Seuss movie Horton Hears A Who song.

-Dennis