Website about modern affordable microscopes

Here you can suggest and discuss Websites, books, and other resource materials.
gekko

Website about modern affordable microscopes

#1 Post by gekko » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 pm

I thought that this might be of some interest to people considering buying a microscope. It has reviews of various new microscopes in the affordable category, and is apparently run by someone who knows microscopes. Its reviews do not appear to have a commercial bias. There is a "store" link, though. You may want to read the "About Us" link.
http://microscopegenius.com/

microscopegenius

Re: Website about modern affordable microscopes

#2 Post by microscopegenius » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello! Thanks for sharing my site!

I'm honored that you found my information informative and helpful, as that is our goal. I hope that this resource does help others looking for information on the lesser known brands we focus on.

I just wanted to leave a message to be upfront with any visitors from here to our site--my About page does state correctly that we aren't sponsored or financially motivated in any way by the brands we review, however, it is indeed monetized by the Amazon Associate program via links to recommended items to Amazon.com if interested in purchasing the item reviewed (or any other item(s)). The store link is also filled with reviewed items and links to Amazon. We sell no product of our own at this time.

I was searching for a rules section for this forum, and did not find any, however to be courteous to users and administrators, I won't participate in any spamming of my site's link, nor posting any Associate links on this forum. If my site being referenced here violates any rules of the forum due to the monetization aspect of it, please feel free to edit it out.

Otherwise, if not, happy reading, and I hope it helps! Always open to answering questions and concerns as well.

Best regards, and happy microbe hunting!

- MicroscopeGenius