For Sale NEW B&L SZ4 Custom LED Ring Light

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
dazz

For Sale NEW B&L SZ4 Custom LED Ring Light

#1 Post by dazz » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:00 pm

Hi

This is an LED ring light custom made to fit a B&L SZ4 but the design could be adapted to fit other similar microscopes. It includes a fixed 12V plug-in power supply.
The LED light source is diffused and non-specular, giving a soft even light, ideal for inspection or electronics repair.
There are no gaps for light to leak or reflect upwards into your eyes.

Can be powered from any 12V source. A variable supply will work.

The ring light is held in place with a genuine B&L auxiliary lens (not supplied). There are no ugly screws.

I can modify the design to suite your specific mounting requirements (extra time and cost). This means I can make the LED ring light to be attached with other make/types of filter or aux lens. They don't have to be B&L.

Note that I do not stock the plug-in power supplies. I will need to source one compatible with your country. The lead time is at least 8 weeks.
I would then need to ship the power supply and ring light to you. That will take at least 8 weeks. Covid 19 has had a major impact on International logistics.

Price for the LED Ring light and plug pack is $USD85 + shipping.
Shipping cost will depend on the destination country. For the USA, $USD20.00
Attachments
The Ring light is held in place with the raised part of the B&L aux lens.
The Ring light is held in place with the raised part of the B&L aux lens.
LED Ring Light X sect.png (497.64 KiB) Viewed 716 times
IMG_0996b.jpg
IMG_0996b.jpg (53.18 KiB) Viewed 717 times
IMG_0991_renamed_24679.jpg
IMG_0991_renamed_24679.jpg (51.98 KiB) Viewed 717 times
IMG_0997_renamed_24937.jpg
IMG_0997_renamed_24937.jpg (70.81 KiB) Viewed 717 times