OLYMPUS DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST ATTACHMENT For TRANSMITTED LIGHT KIT

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
woyjwjl

OLYMPUS DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST ATTACHMENT For TRANSMITTED LIGHT KIT

#1 Post by woyjwjl » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:52 pm

Compatible with original BH and Vanox AH microscopes.

This will not fit BH2 or Vanox AH2/AH3.

By machining a bottom condenser dovetail groove (not included in the price), it can fit into the BH2 of Olympus while retaining the rotating polarizer.
If you are interested in the adapter, I can process it for you and quote $200. Additionally, a delivery time of 3 weeks is required.

10x 40x 100x Phase Contrast annuli.

10x 40x 100x DIC prisms.

NOTICE: Buyer's phone numbers are very important for delivery of the package.
Please provide this information along with your PAYPAL payment email.Thanks!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354942861278
Micrographers from China, thanks to the forum for providing a platform for exchange

Sure Squintsalot

Re: OLYMPUS DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST ATTACHMENT For TRANSMITTED LIGHT KIT

#2 Post by Sure Squintsalot » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:04 pm

For that kind of money, does it come with a full time technician?

woyjwjl

Re: OLYMPUS DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST ATTACHMENT For TRANSMITTED LIGHT KIT

#3 Post by woyjwjl » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:03 am

Excuse me, I don't quite understand your question.

Is that what you mean by "Do you provide after-sales service?
Micrographers from China, thanks to the forum for providing a platform for exchange

woyjwjl

#4 Post by woyjwjl » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:03 am

Sure Squintsalot wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:04 pm
For that kind of money, does it come with a full time technician?
Excuse me, I don't quite understand your question.

Is that what you mean by "Do you provide after-sales service?

Tom Jones

#5 Post by Tom Jones » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:11 pm

I'm pretty sure the "full-time technician" comment was a sarcastic remark suggesting the price is too high... :roll:

A BH/AH DIC intermediate tube, slider, and NIC/Phase condenser, along with three strain-free objectives, is pretty rare.

woyjwjl

#6 Post by woyjwjl » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:11 am

Tom Jones wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:11 pm
I'm pretty sure the "full-time technician" comment was a sarcastic remark suggesting the price is too high... :roll:

A BH/AH DIC intermediate tube, slider, and NIC/Phase condenser, along with three strain-free objectives, is pretty rare.
Thank you for your “translation” :D

Ebay charges a fee of over 13% in China. If transactions can be initiated outside the website (or other trading platforms), I can offer a good discount.

Welcome to negotiate.

woyjwjl

#7 Post by woyjwjl » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:17 pm

Okay, my wife said that I must remove the 'pile of garbage' I no longer use before the end of the year, so I adjusted the quotation and welcome you to come. :geek:

woyjwjl

#8 Post by woyjwjl » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:22 am

woyjwjl

#9 Post by woyjwjl » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:31 am

Year end promotion, sold separately for $1200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/355303864624