My shiny new website - mrsonchus

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Pat Thielen

Re: My shiny new website - mrsonchus

#31 Post by Pat Thielen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 am

Very nice work! I'll need to buy some of these soon! I'm happy you posted the link to your site; sorry it took me so long to notice it! :lol:
Pat Thielen
Motic BA310, C & A Scientific Premiere SMZ-07, Swift Eleven-Ninety, Swift FM-31, Bausch & Lomb VM349, Olympus CHA
Nikon d810

mtsaz

#32 Post by mtsaz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:10 pm

HI JOHN- can you PM me with website? I click on the WWW and it asks for a password-

I want to purchase some slides and am sorry if this is redundant or explained somewhere -but I didn't see.
Thanks!

johan

#33 Post by johan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 am

mrsonchus wrote:.
Hello,

Is there a URL for this website?

Thank you

mrsonchus

#34 Post by mrsonchus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:39 am

Hi all and apologies for my reticence - times have been a little difficult of late.
My website will be back up and available password-free hopefully by the morning (i.e. Tues 13th GMT).
Thanks to all those expressing an interest and support - very much appreciated.

John B (mrsonchus)
John B

billbillt

#35 Post by billbillt » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:42 pm

mrsonchus wrote:Hi all and apologies for my reticence - times have been a little difficult of late.
My website will be back up and available password-free hopefully by the morning (i.e. Tues 13th GMT).
Thanks to all those expressing an interest and support - very much appreciated.

John B (mrsonchus)
Hi John B.,

Am glad you will have your web page up again.. Always a pleasure to view your wonderful and professional work..

BillT

mrsonchus

#36 Post by mrsonchus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Thanks Bill, I appreciate it. :)
John B

75RR

#37 Post by 75RR » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Just visited your site again after a rather long while - looking very nice and much easier to navigate than I recall. Well done. :)
Zeiss Standard WL (somewhat fashion challenged) & Wild M8
Olympus E-P2 (Micro Four Thirds Camera)

mrsonchus

#38 Post by mrsonchus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Aha! 75' - thanks old chap. I really need to spend some time on that site - I've mountains of material to include. This one is with 'GoDaddy' - I dropped BT after they casually informed me that the fact that I had chosen to pay them per-bill rather than by DD was the reason that they had exactly doubled my subscription fees with the application of an 'admin fee' each month!

GoDaddy seems OK, but their servers for editing the site are often pretty slow I find. A case of caveat emptor I suppose, as always it seems.

This time I've tried to keep it simple - oh and included the blog pages where I can relate lab projects in a similar fashion to my postings to this forum.

So much to do though! :D :D :)
John B