Zeiss Standard WL for sale

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Oktagon

Zeiss Standard WL for sale

#1 Post by Oktagon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm considering selling one of my Zeiss WL scopes. WL base on base extender (will work with Universal and Photomic illumionators). Rotating mechanical stage. All mechanics are smooth and aligned. No dry lubricant.
Configuration will depend on requirements, but will include 5 objectives, mostly achro, but I can put couple of Neofluars. Standard condenser, bino or trino head and a pair of 10x18 KPL eyepieces. Filter middle body (looks like Optovar, but it is not), if required. I can also include epifluorescence middle body which I have hanging around if required, but no illumination, excitation/emission filters etc.
No delamination, unless I specifically mention it. I will include illuminator with working light, but no transformer. Those a cheap and plentiful and cost more to ship than they are worth. Whichever configuration the scope will end up with, it will be a "plug and play". Ready to use when connected up to power. Shipping from Massachusetts or local pickup. It is a very good scope, I just have too many and this one just sits covered with plastic on one of my benches.

75RR

Re: Zeiss Standard WL for sale

#2 Post by 75RR » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Not looking for another one (well not until I grow a second head and a couple of extra arms), but it always nice to see some pics.
WL base on base extender
... it has a riser plate?
Zeiss Standard WL (somewhat fashion challenged) & Wild M8
Olympus E-P2 (Micro Four Thirds Camera)

Oktagon

Re: Zeiss Standard WL for sale

#3 Post by Oktagon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Yes.

Pics are easy. I just have to get to my home lab tonight.
It is a nice clean stand and I will configure it for the buyer depending on what they will want to do with it.