Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Post Reply
Message
Author
Moose
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Location: Jackson, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#1 Post by Moose » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 am

Hi All;

I gave the Omax USB camera a whirl but was not entirely pleased. Therefore, I hope to get parts together to mount my Canon 5DMarkIV on my Olympus BHS.

I need an Olympus OM Photomicro Adapter L. I saw one on ebay for a bit over $200 which is out of my budget. Also looking for an Olympus NFK 2.5X LD Microscope Photo Eyepiece. I saw some on ebay at near $100, I can get one of those if I can find the L Adapter.
Moose
Olympus BHS Trinocular with polarizer/analyzer
Canon 5DMark4 camera on trinocular head with photomicro L adapter.

Tom Jones
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#2 Post by Tom Jones » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi Moose,

I have a Photomicro Adapter L I'd part with, and I think I have a spare NFK 2.5x projection eyepiece, too. Let me check later this morning to be sure the adapter is in good shape.

Tom

Moose
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Location: Jackson, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#3 Post by Moose » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Tom Jones wrote:Hi Moose,

I have a Photomicro Adapter L I'd part with, and I think I have a spare NFK 2.5x projection eyepiece, too. Let me check later this morning to be sure the adapter is in good shape.

Tom
Wow, thanks Tom. I am pretty sure you would need to run over the Adapter L with a crane to damage it as it is just a hollow metal tube with a baffle and adapters. Total price with shipping please to Jackson, Wyoming in the USA.
Moose
Olympus BHS Trinocular with polarizer/analyzer
Canon 5DMark4 camera on trinocular head with photomicro L adapter.

Tom Jones
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#4 Post by Tom Jones » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Moose,

The adapter is in good shape and I do have a spare NFK 2.5x projection eyepiece. $225 for both, including shipping.

Tom

Moose
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Location: Jackson, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#5 Post by Moose » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Tom Jones wrote:Hi Moose,

The adapter is in good shape and I do have a spare NFK 2.5x projection eyepiece. $225 for both, including shipping.

Tom
Is it the gray color L adapter or the beige color adapter? There is a gray colored adapter on ebay but I prefer the beige.

How would you prefer to be paid; paypal, check, credit card, blood :), etc. If via check, then address please.
Moose
Olympus BHS Trinocular with polarizer/analyzer
Canon 5DMark4 camera on trinocular head with photomicro L adapter.

Tom Jones
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#6 Post by Tom Jones » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:11 am

It's the beige model :D . No blood please. I've seen enough in my career!
PayPal is best. I'll PM you my PayPal email address. You can reply with your shipping address.

I'll pack it up tomorrow, and send it out Friday with tracking. I'll send the tracking number to you via your PayPal email address.

Tom

Moose
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Location: Jackson, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Wanted: OM Photomicro Adapter L

#7 Post by Moose » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 am

Tom Jones wrote:It's the beige model :D . No blood please. I've seen enough in my career!
PayPal is best. I'll PM you my PayPal email address. You can reply with your shipping address.

I'll pack it up tomorrow, and send it out Friday with tracking. I'll send the tracking number to you via your PayPal email address.

Tom
That works, consider it sold. Will paypal money upon receipt of email address
Moose
Olympus BHS Trinocular with polarizer/analyzer
Canon 5DMark4 camera on trinocular head with photomicro L adapter.

Post Reply