Table-Mounted Medical/Lab Microscope suitable for use in Microscopy/Veterinary Surgical

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
microscopesforsale

Table-Mounted Medical/Lab Microscope suitable for use in Microscopy/Veterinary Surgical

#1 Post by microscopesforsale » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:21 pm

I have for sale a Table-Mounted Medical/Lab Microscope suitable for use in Microscopy/Veterinary Surgical:

Price: $650 obo

In very good condition. Micropscope powers up. I have posted photos and full details at: http://1stplacemedical.com/2017/08/11/s ... l-650-obo/

Please let me know if you have any questions or offers

mrsonchus

Re: Table-Mounted Medical/Lab Microscope suitable for use in Microscopy/Veterinary Surgical

#2 Post by mrsonchus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Do you have any actual contributions to make to this forum other than simply advertisements for your equipment sales? Do you actually use a microscope yourself as we all do here, or are you a seller-of-items only?
John B

microscopesforsale

Re: Table-Mounted Medical/Lab Microscope suitable for use in Microscopy/Veterinary Surgical

#3 Post by microscopesforsale » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm

While I find microscopes to be very interesting and I'm a geek at heart (see www.edruth.com for examples), I am as a profession a reseller of used medical and lab equipment and that is why you see me only posting in the "Suppliers, Buying and Selling" portion of this forum. I believe that is the specific intent of this portion of the forum. I will not post in the other sections that are dedicated to microscope enthusiasts who wish to discuss their interests.

zzffnn

#4 Post by zzffnn » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm

For commercial advertisements like yours, I would suggest using only one thread, keep bumping it with a new web page link when you have a new scope fore sale, instead of opening a new thread for every new sale.

You can flood this quiet forum with for sale ads, if you have many. And members may not like to see that many separate advertisement threads.

In other forums, they set up a separate commercial sub for and charge a fee for advertisement. The fee income is then used for maintaining/improving forums.

Oliver (our forum owner), please kindly consider my suggestion, if you don't mind seeing commercial ads in this forum - just separate them out.

jimur

#5 Post by jimur » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Easy enough to avoid seeing them via the User Control Panel. (just sayin')
"You're never too old to have a happy childhood"
Leitz Wetzlar SM-LUX
Olympus IM
Canon 450D

microscopesforsale

#6 Post by microscopesforsale » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm just a sole proprietor and don't get more than 1 or 2 applicable items every month or two so I definitely wont be abusing the forum. I hope microscope enthusiasts on the forum like seeing the items I get from hospitals. Some of the items like the teaching microscope I just posted seem to be a bit unusual. In any case, I will definitely be respectful to the forum members and the forum rules.

charlie g

#7 Post by charlie g » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Where are you located..for me that is an important question > I am interested in this setup you show.

Is there someway you can give a link, or email contact to which possible purchasers can go to for update of your microscopy and other wares? Charlie guevara

BTW...in agreement with the OP, and jimurr's sentiments...I enjoy this candid offering..with it's images..and it is placed in the correct section to be posted for forum benefit.

I never recieved a response from Oliver ( I do hope all is well for Oliver these days) months ago when he gave a forum announcement about aspects of forum posting, and forum civility..at that time I in forum asked: "Is the Off Topic forum section" a place for posts not related to microscopy? I enjoy 'Off Topic' sections in a variety of web-communities.

But I thank this OP for posting his wares in the correct section...and I'd like to know where he/she is located.

microscopesforsale

#8 Post by microscopesforsale » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm in South Florida. Thank you for your comments!

Ed