Olympus BHS, Olympus OM-L Photomicro adapter, OMAX camera, etc

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Moose

Olympus BHS, Olympus OM-L Photomicro adapter, OMAX camera, etc

#1 Post by Moose » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 pm

My research project is coming to a close so time to sell the microscope in preparation for my departure. I have an Olympus BHS with trinocular head, pair of 10X oculars, DPlan 4x, 10x and 20X, DPlanApo 10X and 40x, square mechanical stage, two extra new bulbs, lens cleaning tissue, etc. I have been a microscopist for 30+ years, this is an excellent scope. Cost $1500.00 plus shipping. Paypal accepted.

Olympus OM-L Photomicro adapter with NFK 2.5X ocular, selling for $225 for the pair plus shipping

OMAX 18MP USB3.0 Microscope Camera with accessories that came in the box. Three months old and working like a champ, cost new was $360, selling for $200.00 plus shipping

I can accept paypal, credit cards through my company or checks.

Let me know if you need pictures.
Moose
Olympus BHS Trinocular with polarizer/analyzer
Canon 5DMark4 camera on trinocular head with photomicro L adapter.

es_macro

Re: Olympus BHS, Olympus OM-L Photomicro adapter, OMAX camera, etc

#2 Post by es_macro » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi, are the photomicro adapter and NFK 2.5x relay still available? I looked but couldn't find a PM function.

Thanks.

MichaelG.

Re: Olympus BHS, Olympus OM-L Photomicro adapter, OMAX camera, etc

#3 Post by MichaelG. » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:47 am

es_macro wrote:Hi, are the photomicro adapter and NFK 2.5x relay still available? I looked but couldn't find a PM function.

Thanks.
I don't want to hi-jack your discussion with Moose, but: If they are not available, please contact me.
... The PM button should be in the bottom of the message pane.

MichaelG.
Too many 'projects'