Stereo Microscope for sale

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
wstenberg

Stereo Microscope for sale

#1 Post by wstenberg » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Here is a stereo microscope project that I have been holding onto for quite a while. I have too many other projects so I'm going to let this one go.
It's an unnamed brand of Microscope, but appears to be of rather high quality. I am guessing that it is from a Japanese manufacturer. It is from a medical school surplus auction. It comes from a slit-lens ophthalmologist microscope. Two sets of oculars 10x and 16x. Two magnification values 1x and 1.6x. So in theory it should magnify at 10x, 16x, and 25.6 x.
It comes with the camera adapter. This has an adjustable aperture.
Also a film camera. Olympus OM-1n, with a winder, and adapter plate for the microscope.
This is a good starting point for a microscope project. Someone just needs to find/build a stand for it.
Contact me if you have any questions. I'm going to list in on eBay in a few more days. I thought I would put it on the forum first.
$100 plus postage from Dallas, TX.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG (215.57 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
William
Astoria, Oregon

Zeiss Axiomat
Zeiss Stereomikroskop
Zeiss Tessovar