Confusion, head scratching, wonder & hope

What equipment do you use? Post pictures and descriptions of your microscope(s) here!
Onamatappear

Confusion, head scratching, wonder & hope

#1 Post by Onamatappear » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Hello Everyone,
Please forgive my ignorance on this subject but I have just recently inherited a collection of items.
I have done some research but it feels like I’m learning a whole new language and have become quite baffled which is why I’m reaching out.
I have taken lots of pictures of all items and was wondering what they are, what they do, which items go with which, which items are missing bits.
I’m now at a loss do any help would be appreciated .
All pics are here
https://easyzoom.com/profile/1103
Thanks in advance

IanW

Re: Confusion, head scratching, wonder & hope

#2 Post by IanW » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

You are a very luck person as there is a nice collection of largely Zeiss standard and photomicroscope equipment including lighting acccssories, prisms, and eyepieces, plus lots more. I don't have time right now to elaborate or help but am sure others will do.

best of luck with it all!
Zeiss Jena NF, Zeiss Standard 18 and WL

Onamatappear

Re: Confusion, head scratching, wonder & hope

#3 Post by Onamatappear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 am

Hi Everyone.
Domestic relations are being jeopardised having all that stuff so I need some justification for not throwing it in the bin or taking to a charity shop.
I am hoping I can provide a set up of some description for the kids to encourage an interest and generate some funds with the rest.
I have re-numbered all the images and was hoping someone could take pity and illuminate me on what these items are, what they are, what they do, complete or incomplete?
https://easyzoom.com/manage/images/107360
Any help is much appreciated
Best