What equipment do you use? Post pictures and descriptions of your microscope(s) here!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:35 pm
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
Here you can see my Leitz SM lux stand. It is a monocular instrument because I have problems with my eyes using binoculares. My achromats has magnifications of 3x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x and 100x.
- _MG_3700.JPG (273.12 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
- Posts: 2074
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:24 am
- Location: NorthWest England
There's pretty !!
Too many 'projects'
- Posts: 3707
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 pm
- Location: Cumbria, UK
Very nice, I had one, it's a beautiful 'scope to use, the fine-focus is lovely!
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:58 pm
Very nice scope Peter! Apparently a number of people can't deal with binocular heads but I never really understood what the problem was.
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:07 am
- Location: Oregon, USA
That's a good looking scope with a nice range of objectives. Reminds me of a picture of a supermodel (beauty-wise at any rate) and gives me a new appreciation of monocular scopes.