New tool - Easyzoom

Here you can discuss topics such as focus stacking, stitching and other techniques that relate to the processing of micrographs.
Oliver

New tool - Easyzoom

#1 Post by Oliver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello,

I just want to quickly introduce a new tool to you, it is called easyzoom and allows for simple zooming end embedding of very large images.
Easyzoom gives you up to 2GB of free storage space and the embed code can be used to include the image on every website (just like youtube videos). You can register using your existing facebook or google plus account (or create a new password).
The big advantage is that you do not need to install anything. To display an uploaded image in this forum, all you have to do is to include the image ID (a number) inside the [easyzoom][/easyzoom] tags. This number can be found in the embed code in the "share" button. If you want to include the image into other websites, then you simply copy-paste the embed code (just like a youtube embed).
I will report back on this in the next issue of the magazine.

Oliver
Image Oliver Kim - http://www.microbehunter.com - Microscopes: Olympus CH40 - Olympus CH-A - Breukhoven BMS student microscope - Euromex stereo - uSCOPE MXII

billbillt

Re: New tool - Easyzoom

#2 Post by billbillt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for sharing!..

BillT

JimT

#3 Post by JimT » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 am

Thanks. I will give it a try as I am starting to really hat Photobucket :x

easyzoom

#4 Post by easyzoom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:22 am

We launched EasyZoom 3 months ago. If you encounter any problems or have suggestions, just send us a mail through our contact form

best regards

martin