Hello from Pennsylvania U.S.A.

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
HudsonHornet53

Hello from Pennsylvania U.S.A.

#1 Post by HudsonHornet53 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello Everyone.

New to this Forum and looking forward to interact with many members for advise and learning new ideas and ways for interesting studies. My Scope comes tomorrow as i had it built from a great source online so i can use it in many ways. Its A Zeiss Axioskop 2 Plus. Its setup includes the standard bright field, Dark field, Phase 1,2,3 and DIC across all the objectives. Of course it is ti-ocular with camera. I was into Astronomy but gave that up as i don't like being out in the cold for long periods any longer. So i sold my 14 Telescopes and moving into the Micro world. I bought two other microscopes to start out one inverted and one compound. As for my handle i own a Hudson hornet and rebuilding that so i figured its a good call sign for me. As for Oliver's you tube vids i think i watched them all five times. I also designed my own ring table that is motorized and ready to make it as i am a steel manufacturer. I will post its picture when i go it made. Thanks for your time. :D

PeteM

Re: Hello from Pennsylvania U.S.A.

#2 Post by PeteM » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Welcome. Sounds like a great scope - and a universe to explore at micro scale.

Greg Howald

#3 Post by Greg Howald » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:14 am

Hope you enjoy the forum. There is lots of knowledge and experience here which proves most helpful.
Greg

HudsonHornet53

#4 Post by HudsonHornet53 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:49 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure this forum and all the friends will help with their knowledge