What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:36 pm
I am interested in finding microscopic animals. I use an Amscope while learning, it is 40 to 2500x LED.
I have enjoyed looking in river water and sediment for tiny creatures.
I joined the forum to learn from others.
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm
Welcome 'un seen force'! Online microscopy really bolsters your actual microscopy at your bench.
charlie guevara, finger lakes/US
- Posts: 3247
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 pm
Also welcome. Lots can be learned here so don't hesitate to ask questions and search the Home page for lots of Info.
- Posts: 4701
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:38 am
- Location: Durham, NC, USA.
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 am
- Location: Suffolk, UK
Hi, ......? and welcome.
Brunel SP100 (with 4x, 10x, 40x,60x, and 100x (oil) plan objectives), and Canon EOS 4000d Camera (microscopy use only)
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:04 pm
- Location: Eastern USA
Hello and welcome! Lots of information here.