Andy from Sweden

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
Andy.H

Andy from Sweden

#1 Post by Andy.H » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 am

Hi guys,
I'v recently started a new research on deep infections in patients with prosthetic implants. When my team first got funded I was thrilled of excitement but unfortunately science is costly. Very much so! Six figurers may sound good but wont get u much research if the currency is in SEK :(
Since my budget is rather small, I need to get creative witch have lead me here.

Normally Im working as a 1st year resident in orthopedics witch I find very rewarding. And during my free-time I enjoy kite-surfing or playing soccer.

For the future Im hoping to aid the the medical society with my creativity and infantile optimism.

I do not expect to be able to answer manny medical questions related to microscopic slides since this is quite far from my daily work but you are more then welcome to post the question if you so like and maybe I know where you could find more information on the subject.

BTW, I will NEVER be making any diagnostic interpretations of any sort on this forum and nothing that I post on this forum should be interpreted as related to a patient fictive or real. Neither is it my intention that any information that I provide here shall be used in relation to medical healthcare. All I write on this forum is as a private person FOR FUN and not as a professional medical doctor!!! If you have a health concern see your local physician.

Hope that u have a good day, tc.

JimT

Re: Andy from Sweden

#2 Post by JimT » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Welcome Andy. If you have any questions about microscopy this is a good place to learn.

hyla

Re: Andy from Sweden

#3 Post by hyla » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:21 am

Welcome to the forum Andy! :D