Hello + Looking to sell a fancy microscope

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
AnacapaEquipment

Hello + Looking to sell a fancy microscope

#1 Post by AnacapaEquipment » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Bruce and I work for Anacapa Equipment Brokers, based in Santa Barbara, CA, USA. I will be posting the ad in your Suppliers, buying and selling forum, but thought I would include this here as well.

The company that I work for has acquired a monster of a microscope, a Bruker AFM N8 Titanos Atomic Force Microscope. Only 6 (including our own, to my knowledge) made in the world and we are looking to sell it. We currently have it listed in Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruker-Atomic-F ... 2523381026

If you're interested, go through the Ebay link! Or if you know anyone who is interested, send it to them!

Thanks you!

Pat Thielen

Re: Hello + Looking to sell a fancy microscope

#2 Post by Pat Thielen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 am

AnacapaEquipment wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Bruce and I work for Anacapa Equipment Brokers, based in Santa Barbara, CA, USA. I will be posting the ad in your Suppliers, buying and selling forum, but thought I would include this here as well.

The company that I work for has acquired a monster of a microscope, a Bruker AFM N8 Titanos Atomic Force Microscope. Only 6 (including our own, to my knowledge) made in the world and we are looking to sell it. We currently have it listed in Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruker-Atomic-F ... 2523381026

If you're interested, go through the Ebay link! Or if you know anyone who is interested, send it to them!

Thanks you!

I can't even afford to dream of that one! :)
Pat Thielen
Motic BA310, C & A Scientific Premiere SMZ-07, Swift Eleven-Ninety, Swift FM-31, Bausch & Lomb VM349, Olympus CHA
Nikon d810

apochronaut

#3 Post by apochronaut » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 pm

I have a pair of advance tickets for the Beatles reunion concert, at the Pearly Gates Festival. It's in the garden, located to the right, just after you enter the pearly gates( don't go to the left, where you see the smoke rising above the dead trees ...that's for Gene Simmons, he will be on tour from his home location). It's in the next 20 years....probably.

Do you accept trades?

billbillt

#4 Post by billbillt » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:04 pm

apochronaut wrote:I have a pair of advance tickets for the Beatles reunion concert, at the Pearly Gates Festival. It's in the garden, located to the right, just after you enter the pearly gates( don't go to the left, where you see the smoke rising above the dead trees ...that's for Gene Simmons, he will be on tour from his home location). It's in the next 20 years....probably.

Do you accept trades?
HEAR!! HEAR!!...

Pat Thielen

#5 Post by Pat Thielen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 am

apochronaut wrote:I have a pair of advance tickets for the Beatles reunion concert, at the Pearly Gates Festival. It's in the garden, located to the right, just after you enter the pearly gates( don't go to the left, where you see the smoke rising above the dead trees ...that's for Gene Simmons, he will be on tour from his home location). It's in the next 20 years....probably.

Do you accept trades?

Has anyone told Paul and Ringo...?

:o
Pat Thielen
Motic BA310, C & A Scientific Premiere SMZ-07, Swift Eleven-Ninety, Swift FM-31, Bausch & Lomb VM349, Olympus CHA
Nikon d810

apochronaut

#6 Post by apochronaut » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 am

Hard to figure, just how bad managers can be? They should know in enough time, I would think.

mikejonson750

#7 Post by mikejonson750 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi nice to meet you

charlie g

#8 Post by charlie g » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Gosh, Bruce , your firm..just just purchased it..and already it's condition is: "for parts,not working"?!!

I wonder how this scenario came about? Please share this microscope path to :"for parts,not working"? I hope your firm ' is working' still. Thanks for this curious tale.

BTW, I'm serious about intrest in this microscopy path to Ebay. I recall a very near disaster in amateur astronomy community...a man left his homebuilt 20" 'light-bucket Dob. scope ' in area where a star party was to start next day (?or two days in future?). I guess where the gent left it..and it's DIY appearance..the scope was being collected for trash...the scope was saved in nick of time with no damage...whew! It made an amateur astronomy 'zine , complete with pictures.

I sure miss our forums, MicrobeHunter magazine...sigh. best of luck with a sale, Bruce. Charlie guevara