Another member from Argentina

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
Tarloth

Another member from Argentina

#1 Post by Tarloth » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:33 am

Hi everybody!
I'm an enthusiastic of any life forms and since ever a fanatic of macro photography. When I was a child I have a microscope (regular monocular one, for students) but when I enter to the midle school I had access a excellent metalographic and biological microscopes. At university I use a lot more including electronics one and a prototype of a tunel effect. But this happened 25 years ago. Last year I bought an AmScope binocular microscope fro my 10 years old son and now I will like to buy a stereo microscope for my use.
I came to this forum essentially to ask all members for advice about which microscope to buy, but seeing the content, I would surely participate actively in it since I have always liked microscopy.

I post about what microscope to buy in another post in beginners corner.

Thank you very much everyone and excuse me for bad English!

75RR

Re: Another member from Argentina

#2 Post by 75RR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi Tarloth, welcome.

Had a look at your post in Beginner's Corner, unfortunately the images are not visible.
Perhaps you could try re-posting the photos or alternatively just post the links.

Do visit the Resources (online, books etc.) section, there is a lot of interesting information there.
Zeiss Standard WL (somewhat fashion challenged) & Wild M8
Olympus E-P2 (Micro Four Thirds Camera)

Tarloth

#3 Post by Tarloth » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:43 pm

75RR wrote:Hi Tarloth, welcome.

Had a look at your post in Beginner's Corner, unfortunately the images are not visible.
Perhaps you could try re-posting the photos or alternatively just post the links.

Do visit the Resources (online, books etc.) section, there is a lot of interesting information there.
THANKS!!!! I just re-posting the images and did answer to Apochronaut, I really appreciate very much the knowledge of all of you

I just seeing the books section, it's wonderful!

coominya

#4 Post by coominya » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Welcome friend. Look forward to reading your posts.