Hey there microcommunity, greetings from Pennyslvania

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
DeusDarker

Hey there microcommunity, greetings from Pennyslvania

#1 Post by DeusDarker » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi there! Very glad to find this forum and that it has a good amount of activity (for a OMB in 2020). I'm a newbie to microscopy in general with my only real scope being a little one hand carson I got on amazon, been playing with it for about 6 months, really helped spark my interest in seeing the possibilities of microscopy however im at the point of wanting more. I like the hobby and have always had an interest in biology as well as science in general, so it feels like im ready to invest into a real scientific instrument and take observations a step further 8-) In the process on deciding a scope thats right for me atm, once i get it ill be ready to really engage with some good topics hopefully get some nice footage too. Thanks for reading, Glad to have a community to talk about this stuff with. Have a good one!

SizeDoesn'tMatter

Re: Hey there microcommunity, greetings from Pennyslvania

#2 Post by SizeDoesn'tMatter » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi. I'm only a few hours ahead of you in the forum, but Welcome. There's a beginners' thread, where you can ask anything relevant to the hobby. Already, I've found the folks there very helpful.

All the best, Michael

Sabatini

#3 Post by Sabatini » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Welcome.

Dave S

#4 Post by Dave S » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi, and welcome. :)
Suffolk, UK