Curved Crystals or Crazy Crystals 2

Here you can post pictures and videos to show others.
RobBerdan

Curved Crystals or Crazy Crystals 2

#1 Post by RobBerdan » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:15 am

Last week I posted some crystal images and said I would post a link to an article on my web site that describes how I achieved the crystals which I have now done https://www.canadiannaturephotographer. ... stals.html

I describe the solvents and techniques I used. I also embedded a video in the page and also posted it on YouTube showing the rapid growth of some
of the crystals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWESk2v ... e=youtu.be

If you should have any questions I will try my best to answer them.

A couple of crystal photos are shown below:
Alanine & Glutamine
Alanine & Glutamine
s18_AlaGlut_DSC_0605_1024.jpg (302.49 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Alanine & Glutamine
Alanine & Glutamine
s181_AlaGlut_DSC_0056_1024.jpg (159.52 KiB) Viewed 1303 times

attachment=0]s183_AlaGlu_DSC_0076_1024.jpg[/attachment]
Alanine & Glutamine
Alanine & Glutamine
s183_AlaGlut_DSC_0131_1024.jpg (264.18 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Attachments
Alanine & Glutamine
Alanine & Glutamine
s183_AlaGlu_DSC_0076_1024.jpg (231.77 KiB) Viewed 1303 times

Rossf

Re: Curved Crystals or Crazy Crystals 2

#2 Post by Rossf » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:14 am

RobBerdan Wow! Always look forward to your posts-your images are always really beautiful and thought provoking in terms of crystal formation and the nature of matter and what influences it to form as it does-not that I know a lot about it! Have you heard about sensitive crystallisation developed by Rudolph Steiner? I think they use a copper salt which of course has a predictable crystal structure as it dries but they use it to study additives-so adding a herbal preparation will influence the crystal structure indicating various qualities-apparently it takes a lot of experience to “read” the results-I’ve seen photos of crystal formations of added herbal extracts used for liver tonic showing a very similar crystal structure when actual liver extract was added-also used to test quality of biodynamic wines and I think even blood samples in Steiner based medicine -apparently Steiner got the idea by noticing the difference in ice crystals on the windows of different store fronts-ie flower shop,butchers shop,green grocery,electrical etc-have you tried any experiments of putting magnets or high EMF or any other “invisible” influences near specimens as the crystals form to compare to normal ones? Wonder what Krytonite would do...
Regards Ross