Here you can post pictures and videos to show others.
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:07 am
- Location: Oregon, USA
Turbinado sugar crystal in isopropyl alcohol. Polarized. I'm losing resolution in the transfer from the phone to the computer but this reminds so much of Ultima Thule I had to share it.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:54 pm
Beautiful! Thanks for posting!
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:02 pm
geo_man wrote:Beautiful! Thanks for posting!
Zeiss Standard GFL+Canon EOS-M10, Olympus VMZ stereo
- Posts: 6243
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 am
- Location: Estepona
I thought you were referring to glassware at first. A search in Wiki provided another alternative: (486958) 2014 MU69
I'm losing resolution in the transfer from the phone to the computer ...
Screen size and resolution perhaps?
Zeiss Standard WL (somewhat fashion challenged) & Wild M8
Olympus E-P2 (Micro Four Thirds Camera)
- Posts: 952
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:55 am
- Location: Arnold, Missouri USA
Olympus IX70 HMC
Olympus BX40 Phase Contrast
Olympus SZ40 Stereoscope
- Posts: 2885
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:01 pm
That is a wonderful photo!... Thanks for posting..