Test images from my website gallery

Write test posts here. This is the place to experiment with the forum. I may delete the contents from time to time.
mrsonchus

Test images from my website gallery

#1 Post by mrsonchus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:45 pm

A test image, passed as an image address from viewing within a web-page/gallery on my website....

Now this is a link into the page holding the image gallery...
My website gallery #1
John B

Crater Eddie

Re: Test images from my website gallery

#2 Post by Crater Eddie » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:59 pm

The image works for me as does the link.
CE
Olympus BH-2 / BHTU
LOMO BIOLAM L-2-2
LOMO POLAM L-213 / BIOLAM L-211 hybrid
LOMO Multiscope (Biolam)
Cameras: Canon T3i, Olympus E-P1 MFT, Amscope 3mp USB

mrsonchus

#3 Post by mrsonchus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks for testing it Ed' - just starting to get the .com site together, and just transferred the .co.uk domain across from BT - should make the site much richer and far more multi-purpose as I get it up & running again. It surprised me just how much complexity there is within the WordPress development system and it's (user) interfaces - took me about 10 hours to 'get my bearings' let alone begin construction and put secure backups into place - worth it soon though.

Back with a few details as I 'fill in the blanks' as it were with mrsonchus.com (soon to be AKA mrsonchus.co.uk)...

Thanks again Eddie. John B
John B

billbillt

#4 Post by billbillt » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello John B.,

I will mirror what CE said.. You have a wonderful and interesting web page!!...

BillT

mrsonchus

#5 Post by mrsonchus » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Bill my old friend! Thanks for taking a peek - it should be very handy as a repository for much of my material, particularly lab-notes, and well, if I can sell a few slides as well I'll be more than happy!

Thanks Bill. :)
John B

zzffnn

#6 Post by zzffnn » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 am

Both worked on my Android smartphone.

hkv

#7 Post by hkv » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Works for me as well and looks great!
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/micromundus
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/micromundusphotography
Web: https://hakankvarnstrom.com
Olympus BX51 | Olympus CX23 | Olympus SZ40 | Carl ZEISS EVO LS 10 Lab6 | Carl Zeiss Jena Sedival

mrsonchus

#8 Post by mrsonchus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Thanks chaps for taking a look - it's coming along well and now I'm able to link the pictures from my pages into this forum too - enables more information to be viewed on my site if desired. Great fun to do also!

I've a lot of Orthoplan and microscope info to add, let alone lab-adventures. Just looked at some prospective tissue this afternoon - I'm going to use one of the surprisingly effective 'extreme' (probably the 10-hour version in fact) protocols that I developed last year.
After perusing many of my lab-series slides recently - all looking totally new using the beautiful 'big-O' - It's definite to me now that many have passed the 6-month stage since creation and are as good - often better - than the day I created them.

So, I've been hand-sectioning today to assess material for the next full-on paraffin-section adventure!

I'm really grateful for the support and encouragement you fellows have given me over the last 2 years almost - since I first appeared here not knowing much past my own name! :D

New adventures are coming very soon - the mighty Shandon grows restless as Spring begins to push new flora up towards the Sun all over the UK! Looking forward to getting back to the 'real work' in my tiny lab !

Thanks again for the encouragement my friends! :D :D :)
John B