Private Message Stuck in Outbox

Post recommendations here. This is also the place where announcements will be made.
garyjm

Private Message Stuck in Outbox

#1 Post by garyjm » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:42 pm

I have sent a private message to someone, but it's stuck in my outbox. I have also messaged our forum administrator twice, but it never shows up in my sent items.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,
Gary

jackieone

Re: Private Message Stuck in Outbox

#2 Post by jackieone » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:34 am

That was an issue I also experienced. After a day or so, the message was sent. I also messaged the admin, no response, but appears the issue has not been fully resolved.
Sorry for your frustration!

charlie g

#3 Post by charlie g » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:51 am

Hi, gary, and jackieone...I and a few other forum members noted the 'failure of PM messages to properly launch'...and more a concern..our forum administrator no longer replying to 'PM's" to administrator.

I hope all is well for Oliver, if this is a financial spindown of this forum..well I understand...it is a concern that no 'heads up' contacts have been made...either way, thank you, Oliver Kim, for this community you alone brought to vibrant life.

Hear, hear for Oliver Kim..just let this community know that family and you, are well.

all the best, charlie guevara, fingerlakes/US

garyjm

#4 Post by garyjm » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:19 am

There are recent videos from his YouTube channel and one from as recent as one day ago, so I doubt that anything is wrong. I love this website and all that Oliver and everyone has contributed so if it disappeared it would be a huge loss. So much enthusiasm here!

viktor j nilsson

#5 Post by viktor j nilsson » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:57 am

It just means that it hasn't been read yet. It's always been like that.

Scarodactyl

#6 Post by Scarodactyl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:31 am

They can still be edited or deleted before the recipient logs in so it isnt a pointless feature either.