Letters to the editor etc

Post recommendations here. This is also the place where announcements will be made.
Oliver

Letters to the editor etc

#1 Post by Oliver » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:02 am

Dear forum members,

I am putting together the next issue of the magazine and if you have any articles or images to be put into the magazine, then I am grateful if you send them to me!

One forum member also suggested a Letters to the Editor section, and I think it is a great idea. why don't we give it a try?

All contributions can be sent to editor (at) microbehunter . com (replace (at) with @)

Greets, Oliver
Image Oliver Kim - http://www.microbehunter.com - Microscopes: Olympus CH40 - Olympus CH-A - Breukhoven BMS student microscope - Euromex stereo - uSCOPE MXII

JimT

Re: Letters to the editor etc

#2 Post by JimT » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:57 pm

I like the Letters to the Editor idea and am trying to think of something to send. Hope others will give it some thought as well.

JimT

exmarine

#3 Post by exmarine » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:53 am

I think that the editor should be singled out for a special thank you and a big thank you to all members who contribute articles on this site. Without each other to learn from and to help the world of microscopy would be a poorer place.
Editor you may use any of my photographs should you find them worthy. :D
Thank you :shock:
Best regards
exmarine :x

uses Watson 'Service' 1950 compound.
uses Watson Stereo 1960 ish.

JimT

#4 Post by JimT » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 pm

I think that the editor should be singled out for a special thank you and a big thank you to all members who contribute articles on this site. Without each other to learn from and to help the world of microscopy would be a poorer place.
ExMarine, great post and you should send it to Oliver to include in a "Letters to the Editor" section.

I am still trying to think of something to add and encourage others to contribute.

JimT