Hello from Quebec, Canada

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
Mycotemis

Hello from Quebec, Canada

#1 Post by Mycotemis » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:13 pm

I am new to microscopy world and my motivation is to perform fungal microscopy. I have been watching microscope deals for 2 years and just found what I was looking for.`

Now I need to upgrade / modify my microscope to fit my needs and, if possible, not too expensive.

I am glad I found this forum which appears to have plenty of expert microscopists willing to help.

Thank you for this and see you in the topics!

Aslan

Re: Hello from Quebec, Canada

#2 Post by Aslan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Mycotemis wrote:I am new to microscopy world and my motivation is to perform fungal microscopy. I have been watching microscope deals for 2 years and just found what I was looking for.`

Now I need to upgrade / modify my microscope to fit my needs and, if possible, not too expensive.

I am glad I found this forum which appears to have plenty of expert microscopists willing to help.

Thank you for this and see you in the topics!
Hi, welcome to the forum. You should check out the latest video by MicrobeHunter on youtube. It's all about mould.
Spenser 58 convertible microscope

coominya

Re: Hello from Quebec, Canada

#3 Post by coominya » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Welcome. I look forward to reading some of your posts. What microscope did you settle for?