Compilation Video

Here you can post pictures and videos to show others.
micro

Compilation Video

#1 Post by micro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 pm

A collection of most of the footage I have taken so far. The next step is to make another but with higher quality footage. These images are ok but I had issues with the adapter I have been using and am working on a better setup.

KD Arvidsson

Re: Compilation Video

#2 Post by KD Arvidsson » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:59 pm

Very interesting and good footage micro! //KD
Microscope Nikon Labophot 2
Panasonic GH4 and HY-2307 Camera+Euromex adapter.
Westcoast of Sweden.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjsgbq ... dyl2x0Atpw

mintakax

#3 Post by mintakax » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Nice micro, thanks ! I love these compilation videos. I have not watched the entire vid yet, but certainly plan to. I have a couple of compilation vids that I will post also one of these days. These compilations really give a chance to see what kinds of organisms occur in other's samples. So far, I have not yet observed several of the creatures that you are showing. Apologies if you have mentioned already, but where are you located and where do your samples come from ?

micro

#4 Post by micro » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:27 am

mintakax wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm
Nice micro, thanks ! I love these compilation videos. I have not watched the entire vid yet, but certainly plan to. I have a couple of compilation vids that I will post also one of these days. These compilations really give a chance to see what kinds of organisms occur in other's samples. So far, I have not yet observed several of the creatures that you are showing. Apologies if you have mentioned already, but where are you located and where do your samples come from ?
Northern California. Most of my samples are from ecospheres I made using water from Teichert Ponds and Bidwell park in Chico CA.