|Start Here:||NEW! Beginner's Guide to Microscopy
Download Magazines | Watch Videos | Visit Forum | View Categories
- Forum 1,262,277 views
- Electron Microscopes vs. Optical (Light) microscopes 190,925 views
- The hemocytometer (counting chamber) 129,254 views
- Different types of microscopes 128,459 views
- Parts of a Compound Microscope 93,166 views
- Connecting a camera to a microscope 85,660 views
- Making a wet mount microscope slide 79,011 views
Free Download | All issues | Paper issue|
The June 2014 issue of MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine is now available for download.
Posts that relate to the Keyword: camera
Connecting a camera to a microscope
There are several solutions for connecting a camera to a microscope. In this post I want to show you some of the ways that I used in the past and the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
Required camera resolution for photography through the microscope
My digital camera (a Canon EOS 450d) is capable of taking pictures at 3MP, 6 MP and 12 MP (MP=megapixels). Which setting should one choose to obtain the optimum results? If the camera resolution is too low, then this will result in the loss of image detail (but a small file). A resolution setting which […]