The Beginner's Guide to Microscopy (1st ed)
Download Magazines | Watch Videos | Visit Forum | View Categories
- Forum 1,268,208 views
- Electron Microscopes vs. Optical (Light) microscopes 197,280 views
- Different types of microscopes 137,885 views
- The hemocytometer (counting chamber) 135,115 views
- Parts of a Compound Microscope 97,597 views
- Connecting a camera to a microscope 88,567 views
- Making a wet mount microscope slide 81,406 views
Free Download | All issues | Paper issue|
The July 2014 issue of MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine is now available for download.
Posts that relate to the Keyword: camera
Connecting a camera to a microscope
There are several solutions for connecting a camera to a microscope. In this post I want to show you some of the ways that I used in the past and the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
Required camera resolution for photography through the microscope
My digital camera (a Canon EOS 450d) is capable of taking pictures at 3MP, 6 MP and 12 MP (MP=megapixels). Which setting should one choose to obtain the optimum results? If the camera resolution is too low, then this will result in the loss of image detail (but a small file). A resolution setting which […]