|Start Here:||NEW! Beginner's Guide to Microscopy
Download Magazines | Watch Videos | Visit Forum | View Categories
- Forum 1,262,115 views
- Electron Microscopes vs. Optical (Light) microscopes 190,868 views
- The hemocytometer (counting chamber) 129,213 views
- Different types of microscopes 128,342 views
- Parts of a Compound Microscope 93,124 views
- Connecting a camera to a microscope 85,609 views
- Making a wet mount microscope slide 78,973 views
Free Download | All issues | Paper issue|
The June 2014 issue of MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine is now available for download.
Posts that relate to the Keyword: stereo microscope
5 Rules of buying a microscope
I’ve been repeatedly asked for advice concerning the purchase of microscopes of hobby and amateur purposes. The following rules should help you in your choice. Rule 1: Be weary about “department store” microscopes Enthusiasts who want to pick up the hobby frequently encounter their first microscopes in department stores and toy shops. If you are […]
Stereo microscope projects
Let’s have a look at some stereo microscope projects that you can do with children.
Types of Light Microscopes
This article outlines some similarities and differences between compound and stereo microscopes. They have different, but sometimes overlapping, areas of application.