Do not count cells on the top and right lines. Here it’s necessary to count the in the big square because there are too few cells in individual small squares.
|Start Here:||NEW! Beginner's Guide to Microscopy
Download Magazines | Watch Videos | Visit Forum | View Categories
- Forum 1,263,119 views
- Electron Microscopes vs. Optical (Light) microscopes 191,577 views
- The hemocytometer (counting chamber) 129,921 views
- Different types of microscopes 129,501 views
- Parts of a Compound Microscope 93,596 views
- Connecting a camera to a microscope 86,170 views
- Making a wet mount microscope slide 79,339 views
Free Download | All issues | Paper issue|
The June 2014 issue of MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine is now available for download.