Do not count cells on the top and right lines. Here it’s necessary to count the in the big square because there are too few cells in individual small squares.
|Start Here:||NEW! Beginner's Guide to Microscopy
Download Magazines | Watch Videos | Visit Forum | View Categories
- Forum 1,262,099 views
- Electron Microscopes vs. Optical (Light) microscopes 190,861 views
- The hemocytometer (counting chamber) 129,205 views
- Different types of microscopes 128,337 views
- Parts of a Compound Microscope 93,123 views
- Connecting a camera to a microscope 85,596 views
- Making a wet mount microscope slide 78,972 views
Free Download | All issues | Paper issue|
The June 2014 issue of MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine is now available for download.