Focusinc.ru

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
MicroMan2

Focusinc.ru

#1 Post by MicroMan2 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 am

I found this website the manufactures various optical components including microscope objectives. They seem to sell planapochromats for DIN and infinity systems. What's your thoughts?

Here's the site: focusinc.ru

zzffnn

Re: Focusinc.ru

#2 Post by zzffnn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 am

I have never heard of them. They have some interesting water immersion achromatd and some high NA oil plan apos.

I suggest asking for a price quote first. If too much then forget about it (they may not even sell to private individuals). If price is reasonable to you, then ask people at photomacrography. net , if they know about that firm. Specifically, this member knows about LOMO and Zeiss:http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/p ... ile&u=3229 So you may message him.

Also ask the company if those objectives need compensating eyepiece. If so, how much.

If you buy those objectives, I can test them for you, against my LOMO apos. I cannot test their infinity objectives though.