zetopan for sale

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
rmb

zetopan for sale

#1 Post by rmb » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:35 pm

I have a grey zetopan which sees little use. The zetopan parts scene is a little expensive/ridiculous for me. It is in working condition mechanically. The condenser is the high NA one useless for most tasks unless the top lens is unscrewed. For a scope made mostly of depleted uranium i was astounded that the condenser iris was moved using a tiny metal rod on a bendy-until it broke off- strip. I have repaired that by soldering on a straight lever. It came with no power supply so has a diy led conversion. The original lampholder and mirror are in a bag. There are a couple of reichert objectives. I used it with vickers ones as i could get six on the nosepiece. There is the usual camera focussing auto exposure unit but no controller. It may be too heavy to post from scotland but i would split it into parts at say £30 plus p&p each if it kept other ones going. Any interest out there?

nvmicro

Re: zetopan for sale

#2 Post by nvmicro » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:16 am

Hello RMB

I would be interested in the small parts of your Zetopan (i.e. parts that could be shipped to Canada). Do you have any photos you could share? Thank you

John