FS: Microscope Parts & Preparation Tools

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Nanonaut

FS: Microscope Parts & Preparation Tools

#1 Post by Nanonaut » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:21 pm

Hi all,

I am doing a clear out of my studio. The list below are equipment which I do not need anymore. I am listing them here before I put them on eBay for a higher price (because of eBay charges).

Below are some parts for the Olympus BXFM inspection system. I was using this for a DIC Reflection setup. I can provide photos of the setup and DICR results if necessary and can advise on the additional components which are required for a DICR if needed or which ever modality you would need. I would like to sell these parts as a kit: €1,800, OR I can break it up if necessary

Motorized Focus Block (BXFM) with Focus Block Attachment for Illuminator (BXFM-ILH)
Illuminator with BF+DF (BX-RLA2)
Motorized Revolving Nosepiece (U-D5BDREM)
All cables included.
I have an optional Metal Base plate + Mounting Post and Protection Collar (Custom made) for the above but is very heavy.

Other miscellaneous items:
Olympus Lamp (U-LH100) €200
Olympus Lamp Power Supply (TH4-200) €300
Olympus rotation stage for BX (U-SRG2) €500
Nikon MM-22 Measurescope with large XY translation Stage €1,200

Microtome equipment:
LKB 7801B Glass Knife Maker with supply of glass strips €550 (Shipping will be expensive on this as it will need to be transported on a pallet or collected)
Leitz Wetzlar 1512 Manual Rotary Microtome €650 (Shipping will be expensive on this)

If interested, you can DM me or preferably through my website to my email.

Thanks,
Karl