Sold, not available anymore

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
zzffnn

Sold, not available anymore

#1 Post by zzffnn » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:55 am

This auction is 80 miles from me and I have bid $50. But not sure I will raise it much higher. I want Optiphot's trinocular head and B&L Stereozoom. Anything else is yours, if you contribute. Scopes may not be fully functional or complete, but condition should be reasonable since the university's primary role is research and teaching graduate (not college/high school) and medical students.

I can ship at your cost.

http://www.slapsale.com/4-misc-microscopes-95924#

Please PM me if you are interested. Priority will be given to local Houston/Galveston area members first.
Last edited by zzffnn on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

zzffnn

Re: Wild Stereo, AO MicroStar teaching head, AO10, Nikon Optiphot parts/scopes

#2 Post by zzffnn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

I checked all scopes in person today. They are fine, except for B&L's eyepieces.

I do not want that Bausch and Lomb Stereozoom 4 anymore. It is too huge and too heavy for me. I do not even want to ship it (I doubt my car can hold that many scopes). If no local member wants it, I will not take it.

The following intems have been claimed:
Wild stereo
Nikon Optiphot trinocular head

AO One-Ten trinocular head, mechanical stage and the two AO objectives.