For Sale, Leica S6 D stereo microscope w/ full digital setup

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
THEREALDEAL21

For Sale, Leica S6 D stereo microscope w/ full digital setup

#1 Post by THEREALDEAL21 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Selling a used Leica S6 D digital stereo microscope with many accessories. The accessories that comes with this setup is a Leica ESD(static dissipative) swing arm stand with granite base, Leica KL300 LED cold light source with dual fiber optic heads, Leica LED3000 RL ring light with adjustable brightness and zoned lighting and a Leica MC120 HD microscope camera that attaches to the documentation port on the scope.
  • The Leica S6 D stereo microscope has a 6.3 x 40 zoom with adjustable stops, 110mm viewing height, 36.5mm objective view Ø and a 38°viewing angle. Antistatic body and adjustable objectives for ergonomic use.
  • The Leica swing arm stand is electro-static dissipative and has a heavy duty granite base, 452mm max cantilever and 6.6kg max carrying load
  • The Leica KL300 LED cold light source has dual fiber optic heads that have adjustable brightness up to an equivalent 50 watt halogen lamp
  • The Leica LED3000 RL ring light gives uniform lighting over a large objective field, has adjustable brightness and lighting zones/LED segments to achieve different contrasts on the objective field
  • The Leica MC120 HD camera is a 2.5 MP camera with full HD video clip recording capabilities. The camera can be used standalone with no pc using the included wireless remote. It also will connect to a pc and offers full compatibility with LAS software (included with this unit) and all other add-on LAS modules
See all photos at the following link, scan the QR codes to link directly to the individual product pages: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

This scope and all the accessories are gently used in perfect working condition. See exact photos for physical condition of all items. Asking $3400 OBO, which includes ground shipping fully insured to lower 48. Payment can be made through Paypal and buyer will be responsible for Paypal fees. Message me if your interested or have any further questions, Thanks!

THEREALDEAL21

Re: For Sale, Leica S6 D stereo microscope w/ full digital setup

#2 Post by THEREALDEAL21 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Hello everyone, I would really like to see this equipment go to a good home. If your interested in the least bit, shoot me an offer.

Scarodactyl

#3 Post by Scarodactyl » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:28 pm

You want top dollar and you're not a community member, not sure what outcome you're expecting. Even if someone wanted it at that price why would they trust you outside of a platform with some buyer protection? Just put it on eBay.

THEREALDEAL21

#4 Post by THEREALDEAL21 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:50 am

I understand I'm not a member or someone that has a history on this platform. Obviously, I was thinking that listing this equipment on this platform would be beneficial considering the audience. Doing private party purchases utilizing PayPal goods and services is actual very secure and it carries substantial protections to the buyer. I would certainly negotiate with anyone that would be seriously interested and I can provide whatever possible to ensure this would be a trusted transaction. Thanks for your time!

imkap

#5 Post by imkap » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:43 am

I'd say there is a 97% chance that you're an crook :mrgreen:

jfiresto

#6 Post by jfiresto » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:11 am

Scarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:28 pm
You want top dollar and you're not a community member, not sure what outcome you're expecting. Even if someone wanted it at that price why would they trust you outside of a platform with some buyer protection? Just put it on eBay.
Actually it is on ebay at the same price with the same description typos.
-John

imkap

#7 Post by imkap » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:16 am

jfiresto wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:11 am
Scarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:28 pm
Actually it is on ebay at the same price with the same description typos.
Maybe I'm wrong then, but still. Maybe I'd buy a 50$ objective this way, but a 3500 microscope. Not sure

THEREALDEAL21

#8 Post by THEREALDEAL21 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:28 pm

I am somewhat surprised at the response this has garnered, especially being called a crook. I didn't expect to get much interest when I posted this, but definitely didn't expect what I got. I guess it makes sense now when you see the classified forum full of people looking to buy and not very many people selling. Maybe this is why?? If I was a crook, I'd be selling it for some astronomically low amount and my guess would be that it would garner the same response. I'd rather not waste anymore time conversing with people calling me crooks and questioning my legitimacy. What ever happened to, if your not interested don't buy it?? If the admin reads this thread, please delete this listing and you can also delete my profile. Good luck to everyone else on this forum that doesn't partake in the smear campaign when you don't like or agree with something.

imkap

#9 Post by imkap » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:57 pm

I'm sorry if you're not one... but still it is very suspicious ;)
good luck selling the microscope

jfiresto

#10 Post by jfiresto » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:58 pm

THEREALDEAL21 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:28 pm
I am somewhat surprised at the response this has garnered, especially being called a crook. I didn't expect to get much interest when I posted this, but definitely didn't expect what I got. I guess it makes sense now when you see the classified forum full of people looking to buy and not very many people selling. Maybe this is why?? If I was a crook, I'd be selling it for some astronomically low amount and my guess would be that it would garner the same response....
My working assumption, until I discover otherwise, is that someone selling an unserviced, discontinued, routine Greenough microscope for $3400 is that they are in it for the money. If I snagged such a microscope for a ridiculous low amount and did not need it, I could see selling it for a ridiculous low amount. Other things are more important to folks on a forum like this.
-John

Scarodactyl

#11 Post by Scarodactyl » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:49 am

This section is meant for community members, not for external sellers.
Read the rules here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14455