FOR SALE: objectives/eyepieces Zeiss Leitz Olympus

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
imkap

FOR SALE: objectives/eyepieces Zeiss Leitz Olympus

#1 Post by imkap » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:18 pm

I'll sell these as I don't use them so no point in keeping them, they'll go to eBay but first I'll offer here:

160mm:
Zeiss planapo 63x/1.4 - delaminated - SOLD
Zeiss plan 100/1.25 oil
Zeiss achromat 100/1,25 oil - SOLD
Leitz Wetzlar NPL FLUOTAR 40x - SOLD
SWIFT MP 40 Ph. D.M. 0.65 160/0.17 - don't know what is this probably PH for a Swift, couldn't find it online...

Olympus PlanC N 40/0.65 Ph2 ~/0.17 FN22 - SOLD

EYEPIECES:
3x C8x good condition, one focusing
2x C12,5x good condition
2x Zeiss KPL widefield 10x - delamination visible while observing
1x Zeiss Winkel KPL 16x - SOLD
1x PZO sx8 - SOLD
1x projectina 2041 10x (30mm diameter)

I think these are all in usable/good condition, some cleaned some not... I'll send the images if you show interest, it is too much work to picture them all at once. I'll check the condition once more.

I'm open to offers from forum members, PM me... I'm in Europe

PayPal or bank transfer are ok.
Last edited by imkap on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

imkap

Re: FOR SALE: objectives/eyepieces Zeiss Leitz Olympus

#2 Post by imkap » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:41 pm

You all already have everything obviously, nothing really exotic here :mrgreen:
I'm destined for eBay :geek:

imkap

#3 Post by imkap » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:21 pm

Here they are, with some photos, ebay doesn't let me list more this month...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=koc ... 561.l49496

imkap

#4 Post by imkap » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:27 pm

apochronaut

#5 Post by apochronaut » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:58 pm

Your Swift objective abrreviations are likely Micro Plan, which is a designation used by some mfg. for semi-plan and then I am sure of the post script : Dark Medium. Dark medium has become the default phase system. Where there is no other designation and with most brands there isn't, the word phase can be understood to be dark medium phase. Clearly Swift had other options.

imkap

#6 Post by imkap » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:33 pm

apochronaut wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:58 pm
Your Swift objective abrreviations are likely Micro Plan, which is a designation used by some mfg. for semi-plan and then I am sure of the post script : Dark Medium. Dark medium has become the default phase system. Where there is no other designation and with most brands there isn't, the word phase can be understood to be dark medium phase. Clearly Swift had other options.
Thanks, not sure if anyone will need it ever :D , but no matter. I'll let it rest in my drawer

apochronaut

#7 Post by apochronaut » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:03 pm

There was a military field microscope made for the U.S. called a Columbia FM 600 based on a Swift platform that used those type of objectives. I have one of them and getting close to the objectives , they look to me to be either made by Meiji Techno or Seiwa, since Swift was a marketing ( stencil) brand, not a mfg.
Someone else might know exactly who made them. Selling also as compatible with said mfg., might make it easier to sell.

imkap

#8 Post by imkap » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:03 pm

apochronaut wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:03 pm
There was a military field microscope made for the U.S. called a Columbia FM 600 based on a Swift platform that used those type of objectives. I have one of them and getting close to the objectives , they look to me to be either made by Meiji Techno or Seiwa, since Swift was a marketing ( stencil) brand, not a mfg.
Someone else might know exactly who made them. Selling also as compatible with said mfg., might make it easier to sell.
Thanks for the info, I've searched the internet and found some info too, but didn't find anything about the phase condenser for it, it doesn't work with Zeiss... Maybe if someone had it, would be interesting to see :D