Clearing out misc. Items

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Scarodactyl

Clearing out misc. Items

#1 Post by Scarodactyl » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:57 pm

I'm trying to clear some space here, I went a bit (a lot) overboard the past couple years. I figured some items should go here first vs eBay. If the price seems too high make me an offer, I'm kind of guessing what I paid on some of these since it has been years.
Shipping is 5usd inside the us, more internationally.

Starting with this one:
AO polarizer/analyzer. The polarizer (1153) seems to be in good shape, the seing our wave plate has delam at the very periphery and needs cleaning but should be fine. The analyzer has 2 empty positions and one polarizing filter. 100 bucks(?)

Nect some objectives from an estste sale lot, got lots of stuff in this one which I don't know much about. These are untested but all the objectives from this estate I have trird (albeit newer ones I could easily test) have brrn gpod.
Set of 5 Ye Olde antique bausch and lomb objectives
All have ye olde text Bausch abd Lomb engraved on them and oldschool design and knurling.
Two marked Oil Imm. 1.9mm 1.30 n.a. but with differebt styling.
One marked 2/3 0.24 n.a. tube length 160.0mm
Two marked series I 1/6 0.82 n.a. tube length 160.0mm but again with slightly different styling
80 bucks

Bausch and Lomb Zoology U of R marked objective, Oil 1.8mm 1.25 n.a. 93x
20 bucks

Bausch and Lomb Fluorite Oil 1.8mm 0.80 93x
Similar deal, newer lettering but old knurls. Seems neat. 35 bucks

Bausch and Lomb 16mm 0.25 10x phase contrast
Newer styling. 15 bucks

Oil 1.8mm 1.25na 97x, more modern styling. Dented thread. Free with any other objective.

B&L flat field 10x 0.25 cover slip objective.
Downright contemporary, looks in good shape, 20 bucks.