SOLD - THK KR2602A linear actuator rails

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
ddy5

SOLD - THK KR2602A linear actuator rails

#1 Post by ddy5 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:53 pm

I have two brand-new, still-in-plastic-bag THK KR2602A rails that I got a few years ago as part of a package deal. (I took one rail out of its plastic bag for the photographs.) This is an excellent rail for image stacking setups.

I can provide a PDF of the full, 124-page specifications for these rails on request. In brief:
- high-rigidity, high-precision, high-accuracy linear actuator rails without motor
- these are specifically the high-precision grade versions
- 2mm ball screw lead
- single block
- 150mm stroke
- minimal backlash

Both rails include 2 photodetectors with mounting hardware for 2602A rail. I also have a cover available for one of the rails. No motors.
Omron photodetector EE-SX674
- incident light, through-beam type with 5mm slot
- NPN output with 50-100 mA switching capacity

Current retail from THK is $797 for the current equivalent rail. I'll ask $200 each plus $10 to help with the shipping and Paypal fees. I'd prefer to ship to the continental U.S., but can discuss possibilities and costs for shipping overseas.
THK-rail-label.jpg
THK-rail-label.jpg (98.28 KiB) Viewed 423 times
THK-rail-left.jpg
THK-rail-left.jpg (123.7 KiB) Viewed 423 times
THK-rail-right.jpg
THK-rail-right.jpg (150.52 KiB) Viewed 423 times
THK-rail-side.jpg
THK-rail-side.jpg (87.18 KiB) Viewed 423 times