FS: Several good F-mount macro lenses (Voigtländer, Nikon, Kiron)

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
ddy5

FS: Several good F-mount macro lenses (Voigtländer, Nikon, Kiron)

#1 Post by ddy5 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:49 pm

I'm moving to the Sony mirrorless world, and must part with my Nikon equipment. It seems sensible to post the macro lenses here for a group dedicated to photographing small things.

All of the lenses listed are in 'like new' condition unless otherwise noted. For each one: the glass is clear without scratches, fog, or fungus; the aperture works smoothly, and the blades are clean; the focus ring turns smoothly; the mount to the camera body is tight; there may be a few dust specks inside, which don't affect the image quality. All the lenses have been stored in a dry cabinet in a non-smoking household.

All except the Nikon 200mm are AI-S, manual focus lenses. All go to a 1:1 reproduction ratio.

The prices include shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the U.S. The buyer pays the 3.4% G&S Paypal fee. I'd prefer not to ship overseas, but would be willing to discuss that.
You can check my feedback on Fred Miranda (ddyager) and eBay (dy5), and I can provide other references if needed.

So, here we go:

#1 - Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 Macro
This really is a very special lens and one of my all-time favorites. The new 110mm Apo-Lanthar is superb, but, to me, images from the original have something special the new lens can't match - hard to describe. There are some light rub marks on the barrel. Includes the box, instructions, hood, hood cap, front and rear caps (plus an extra front cap), and a B&W F-Pro protective filter. Asking $1200.
Voigt-kit.jpg
Voigt-kit.jpg (175.34 KiB) Viewed 426 times
#2 - Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4 D ED-IF Autofocus
One of the best macro lenses Nikon has produced. This is not a lightweight lens and sensibly incorporates a rotating tripod foot. I'm including an RRS Arca-Swiss-compatible mounting plate for the foot. Includes the box, papers, a fancy hard case, front and rear caps, and a Nikon protective filter. Asking: $800.
200mm-kit.jpg
200mm-kit.jpg (216.66 KiB) Viewed 426 times
200mm-foot.jpg
200mm-foot.jpg (165.77 KiB) Viewed 426 times
#3 and #4 - Kiron (Lester Dine) 105mm f/2.8 Macro and Vivitar Series 1 105mm f/2.5 Tele-Macro
The Vivitar is a rebranded version of the Kiron (don't know why it's f/2.5 instead of f/2.8). These lenses along with a dedicated ring flash were sold to dentists for documenting their handiwork. The lenses have excellent build quality and great optics. They produce very sharp images. Includes front and rear lens caps, but no boxes or papers. The Kiron has a Hoya protective filter. Of the two, I think the Kiron is better built. Asking: $160 for the Kiron and $140 for the Vivitar.
Kiron-extended.jpg
Kiron-extended.jpg (233.47 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Kiron-normal.jpg
Kiron-normal.jpg (203.25 KiB) Viewed 426 times