WTB / Looking for PZO books, accessories, history.

Have a problem finding shops that sell specific materials? Ask here. Are you looking for microscope parts? Do you have anything to offer for sale? Note: this is not a section for external companies to advertise their products.
Delamington_lens

WTB / Looking for PZO books, accessories, history.

#1 Post by Delamington_lens » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:34 pm

HI all, I've been off for some time, started back up and trying to get back into everything.

I'm trying to fill some holes in my PZO equipment collections.

If anyone is selling PZO BIolar/MST accessories, rare or not, I might be after some parts. rare condensers etc.
Including various - + phase objectives / to suit various contrast methods. Including rarer items... (iykyk)
Feel welcome to dm if you have a list of items for sale. Even boxes, some items lack boxes... I know right...

I'm also looking for an english physical copy of Advanced Light Microscopy Vol 1,2,3/
I've been looking for years and keep missing them on the forums.

Any English PZO manuals of any kind, scanned or physcial. mpi3/mpi5/epi/phase etc
Eg diascopic UV system manual, (oh dear that sounds like future-retro goggles) and other vintage/ historical developments and experimental PZO equipment.

Any historical information about PZO for preservational aspects.

Cheers~

apochronaut

Re: WTB / Looking for PZO books, accessories, history.

#2 Post by apochronaut » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:29 pm

I will reconnect with you on the english version of the Interference Contrast Microscope manual. It is just a question of scanning it for you, which I will have to do at the library. I also have a complete set of promotional flyers for all of the diascopic microscopes that they made circa 1991. Each is colour, both sides of one page. Educational up to the Biolar. There are about 12.

Delamington_lens

Re: WTB / Looking for PZO books, accessories, history.

#3 Post by Delamington_lens » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:58 pm

Thanks, that would be very helpful and appreciated :)

If I contacted you previously (I don't recall that I had) I cannot use that method anymore.