micro

What equipment do you use? Post pictures and descriptions of your microscope(s) here!
Sienna Naylor

micro

#1 Post by Sienna Naylor » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:30 am

i m new here and want to know about the forums and specially about the microphone please guide me as a beginner

MichaelG.

Re: micro

#2 Post by MichaelG. » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 am

Welcome, Sienna

To the best of my knowledge, this forum has no microphone facility.

MichaelG.
Too many 'projects'

Rossf

Re: micro

#3 Post by Rossf » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:45 am

G’day Sienna Naylor -you sound really eager to learn more which is itself a great place to start👍 don’t worry- everyone here has been at the stage of “I don’t know anything yet but really want to start!”- enjoy this stage of your interest in microscopy-it gets very exciting and thought provoking very quickly once you have a microscope-and enough knowledge to make a slide and admire the amazing creatures and microscopic fungi that create the hummus in the soil-and the equally fascinating world of the ethereal and mysterious looking pond microbes:-if you need help in deciding which microscope to get the Beginners section and the Microscopic and Optics sub forum are a good placed to start-and the Beginners section is kind to newbies that have all sort of beginners questions and there are no bad questions to ask there-because any new knowledge is based on asking questions as the first step-so I welcome you to this forum and hope we can all help you through the beginners stage-and if you haven’t checked out Oliver’s YouTube channel that was a great start for me-link below

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZG2CV8y-tjzoy_zCsg2NJQ

Good luck and keep learning!-microscopy is a wonderful interest to have-
Regards ross