Soptop/Euromex Ox 3035

What equipment do you use? Post pictures and descriptions of your microscope(s) here!
Sansub2

Soptop/Euromex Ox 3035

#1 Post by Sansub2 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 pm

Have a new addition to my microscope collection now. Was not planning to add anything but saw a beautiful microscope for a very good price. It was hard to pass :mrgreen:

Bought this nice, full featured Soptop Ex30 microscope. It seems to be a rebatched model of Euromex oxion 3035 ( for 300 cad$. https://www.euromex.com/en/products/pro ... nce/oxion/). Given that I only had a good finite scope (amscope t490 I think) and have only basic infinity scope (AO fifty), I decided to buy this. Got this yesterday and tinkering with it since then. The image I ma getting is really beautiful. I could see that it is going to be my go-to scope overtaking the amscope(which is modded to have powerful 30+ watt Cree Led, dark field, oblique and polarized). I was able to print the darkfield slider. I am still looking for a spec or 3d file for the nose analyzer. Anyone has any idea on how to print them? Appreciate your help.

Scope:

Darkfield/oblique Slider:

Looking to print something like this. Appreciate any help

Sansub2

Re: Soptop/Euromex Ox 3035

#2 Post by Sansub2 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:24 am

First version. Seems to work well. :)