S-Eye software!

Here you can discuss topics such as focus stacking, stitching and other techniques that relate to the processing of micrographs.
Gasman

S-Eye software!

#1 Post by Gasman » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi guys
Been trying out some software I stumbled across for my little 5mb Amscope usb camera and this one from S-Eye seems to work perfectly and has a nice interface and its free. Not sure if anyone has tried it?. I think I still prefer the Amscope software but S-Eye might be an option for anyone having problems. I have been trying the `Microscope camera measure` and the newer `S-Eye Setup microscope camera` package. They both seem to do the same thing with the first one originating from `Image Source`
http://download.hayear.com/list/?15_1.html
regards
Steve

Scarodactyl

Re: S-Eye software!

#2 Post by Scarodactyl » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 pm

I think hayear and amscope both source from toupcam so it makes sense that they wpuld have some compatibility.

DonSchaeffer

#3 Post by DonSchaeffer » Sun May 14, 2023 9:25 pm

I am having trouble using Hayear microscope software for videos. It works very well for still images, but I can't get the videos to work. Can you help me? I think it's a simple problem I just can't get.

SuiGenerisBrewing

#4 Post by SuiGenerisBrewing » Tue May 16, 2023 4:53 pm

I have a cheap eyepiece camera from ali express that came with S-eye plus a second program whose name escapes me at the moment. S-eye works well, but assumes some knowledge of how cameras work.