Anyone successful at creating an oblique filter for Olympus BH2?

Here you can discuss different microscopic techniques and illumination methods, such as Brightfield, Darkfield, Phase Contrast, DIC, Oblique illumination, etc.
Ryanb

Anyone successful at creating an oblique filter for Olympus BH2?

#1 Post by Ryanb » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:36 am

Hey everyone! I’m looking to add oblique microscopy to my skill set and microscope and have watched a number of videos but before I start making filters etc, I wanted to ask if anyone here has had success with this. Any help is appreciated. I’ve got an Olympus BH2 BHTU. I’ve got the flip top condenser that came with it as well as a darkfield condenser from amscope not sure which could be used for this and where to place the filter. Thanks so much!! :D

woyjwjl

Re: Anyone successful at creating an oblique filter for Olympus BH2?

#2 Post by woyjwjl » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:41 am

https://www.microbehunter.com/microscop ... 28&t=15496

Learn to use the search function, which is more efficient than sending help posts
Micrographers from China, thanks to the forum for providing a platform for exchange

Sure Squintsalot

#3 Post by Sure Squintsalot » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:38 am

Re-asking questions here is, unfortunately, far more efficient than using this site's useless search function.

Scarodactyl

#4 Post by Scarodactyl » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:11 am

I like to use google with site:microbehunter.com for more complex queries. It helps for when the forums search falters.