New Microscopy forum in Spanish

Due to the large number of spam registrations, I have temporarily deactivated the possibility to sign up, until I have checked all the registrations. If you want to sign up for the forum, please email me and I will register you manually.
Javier

New Microscopy forum in Spanish

#1 Post by Javier » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you all a project that, together with my fella Ricardo Contreras, started a few months ago. Ricardo is the webmaster of the biggest Latin American astronomy forum, and I am a rookie but enthusiast amateur microscopist. The idea behind this project is to create a community where language is not a hindrance for all of us, native Spanish speakers, but also to promote the hobby in our region.

We have used this forum as a template to organize sub-forums - I hope Oliver doesn't mind - but on the next weeks we will start to create our own categories, based on the community needs. I have been using a lot of Oliver's videos on different topics, even for people who don't speak English the subtitles auto translator does a decent job... kind of :lol: .If possible, I would like to create better subtitles for some videos in the future.

If you speak Spanish and do anything related to microscopy, you are most welcome to join us!

Regards,
Javier.

https://microscopia.com.ar/

MicroscopyUniverse

Re: New Microscopy forum in Spanish

#2 Post by MicroscopyUniverse » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:30 am

Joined !!

Great initiative.
Congrats

Javier

Re: New Microscopy forum in Spanish

#3 Post by Javier » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:33 pm

Great, thank you for joining. The forum has been so far a great place to share experiences and it's slowly growing.

I hope new members will join soon.

Regards,
Javier.