Hola desde Argentina / Hi from Argentina

What is your microscopy history? What are your interests? What equipment do you use?
Nando48

Hola desde Argentina / Hi from Argentina

#1 Post by Nando48 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:21 am

Hiii, as i wrote on the tittle im Argentinian so i will prevously apology if i dont speak very well.

With that being said, i have an omax microscope, i dont know wich model, the reason i dont know the model is beacose my dad bought it for me a long time ago (years). I never used it very good beacause i was too young. Now im in the university studing biochemistry, and some month ago i started using mi microscope again, now whit a new point of view of everithing and i am very exited to learn how to properly use it.
I have acces to a lot of diferent water samples (my city is right by the sea, and there are lagoons nearby). I am very intersted on microfotography, and i have an instagram and tik tok account where i upload microscopic content.

I also like to keep water samples on jars and see how they evolve (thats what i upload to mi accounts).

So i dont think i have much more to say about me, i hope i can learn a lot about microscopy here and to meet good people. :D

thomasfrank

Re: Hola desde Argentina / Hi from Argentina

#2 Post by thomasfrank » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:21 am

Nice to meet you in this forum. On the sidelines, let me ask you how is the atmosphere in your country when Messi and his teammates brought home the 2022 world cup. capybara clicker