Better illumination and better result

Here you can post pictures and videos to show others.
TareqPhoto

Better illumination and better result

#1 Post by TareqPhoto » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi all,

I did it finally, almost i fixed the issue with illumination for my microscopy imaging, i can't say it is perfect now, but it is a big difference now than before, this way i can enjoy doing more imaging for better results.

So, i post for you a nice plant sample, "Tilia Stem", I really like it, beautiful engineered cell cross section, this is done under 4x, brightfield, only single frame or capture no stacking, with further processing by Registax first then Photoshop CC.

It is also one of new tests i am doing with my new astro color cooled camera, i decided to stop astro imaging for a while so i got back to microscopy imaging, and good that i almost found out how to deal with illumination somehow, simple cheap trinocular microscope with Plan Achro objectives.
Attachments
Tilia Stem CS.jpg
Tilia Stem CS.jpg (286.56 KiB) Viewed 872 times

MichaelG.

Re: Better illumination and better result

#2 Post by MichaelG. » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:20 pm

Nice clean image … What did you do to improve the illumination?

MichaelG.
Too many 'projects'

TareqPhoto

Re: Better illumination and better result

#3 Post by TareqPhoto » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:25 pm

MichaelG. wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Nice clean image … What did you do to improve the illumination?

MichaelG.
Thank you!

All what i did is just a changed my stupidity really, all that time i left one extra piece on the condenser that narrowing the light path, i thought that is non removable and i thought maybe the scope has to be changed or i buy extra stuff, today i watched few videos on Youtube about Koehler illumination and i noticed in one of them that the condenser is wider than mine although same size, so i looked closely on mine and i saw that there is kind of rotating deal on top, which is an extra optic to control the light, i removed that and VOILA.

Still trying to learn with it, but i am happy, that will make me enjoy imaging with different cameras and adapters more.