- El Mundo de Hydra A website with many nice micrographs
- Espacio de César Personal Microscopy Blog in Spanish
- In The Loupe The blog of Microscope.com
- Micro Nut Microscopy Blog from Harry Mueller
- Microscope talk
- Microscope World A company blog illustrating the applications of different microscopy products.
- Microscopemaster According to the Website: “MicroscopeMaster.com researches, reviews and compares all types of microscopes as well as examines microscopy techniques and applications.”
- MicroscopesBlog Articles on a wide range of different topics, directly and indirectly related to microscopes.
- Microscopy Blog Various microscopic observations.
- Practical Microscopy
Microscopy News and Products
- Microscopy News A portal for microscopy press releases and products. Mostly high-end stuff.
- Microscopy News Blog As the name says, a blog about recently introduced products and developments in the field of microscopy.
- Annals of Microscopy Publication form the Microscopy Society of Singapore
- Journal of Cell Science Downloadable articles from 1853 onwards.
- Microbe Magazine The periodical from the American Society for Microbiology
- MicrobeHunter Microscopy Magazine The magazine for the microscopy enthusiast
- Microbiologist The magazine from the Society for Applied Microbiology (one issue is freely available for download)
- Microscopy Today A magazine published by the Microscopy Society of America
- Micscape The monthly online magazine from Microscopy UK, covering all aspects of enthusiast microscopy.
- MicrobeHunter Forum A forum dedicated to all aspects of light microscopy
- Microscope Forums
- Mikroskopie Forum The largest German-language microscopy forum
- Photomacrography Forum
Microscopy Shops and Chemical Supplies
- AGTC Bioproducts A major supplier of reagents and chemicals for histology
- B&H Photo – Video – Pro Audio A campany selling a wide range of optical equipment (including compound and stereo microscopes) located in NYC.
- KWIPPED Microscope Rentals KWIPPED is an equipment rental marketplace with an entire division focused lab equipment.
- Swift Microscope World
- How Microscopes Work An overview page from the popular site “How Stuff Works”
- Introduction to Optical Microscopy A large site with much information, also more advanced information.
- Microscope Resource Guide Microscopes on a budget – resource guide
- Microscope Training This site contains a range of different flash tutorials explaining the function of various microscopic techniques.
- Microscopy from the very beginning A comprehensive introduction to microscopy, including its history.
- MicroscopyU Visit the menu point “Microscopy Tutorials” on the left. There are also interactive tutorials included.
- Molecular Expressions Optical Microscopy Primer
Microscope Manufacturers and Parts
- Combine ZP This program is able to combine different photographic images into one. It is useful for increasing the depth of field of the images.
- Helicon Focus A program which is useful for stacking images.
- The Virtual Microscope This free program simulates electron microscopes, light microscopes and scanning probe microscopes. This software is useful for instructional purposes.
- Virtual Histology Slides Many zoomable histology slides for the iPad/iPhone and for online viewing.
- Microcopy Society (Singapore)
- Microscopical Society of Canada
- Microscopy Society of America
- Royal Microscopical Society (RMS)
- Society for Applied Microbiology