You have looked at all of the prepared slides that came with you microscope and now you would like to take microscopy to a next level? What can you do? Here are some suggestions!
- Subscribe to the two Youtube Channels: I have two microscopy related Youtube Channels. In one I show you how to prepare specimens and how to observe them, and in the other one I answer microscopy-related questions. There are many things to learn here! Here are the two channels:
Microbehunter | Microbehunter Microscopy
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: About once a month I will send out a newsletter with some tips and also with a summary of the videos of the past month.
Link to the Newsletter
- Read the Magazine: I have published a free PDF magazine for several years.
All of the issues can be downloaded here.
- Join the Forum: The online forum is a very active platform where amateur microscopists exchange information and ideas.
Link to the Forum.
- Visit the shop: I have made an Amazon Affiliate shop with many microscope products. There is also a section with books. I keep the products updated so the selection changes from time to time. Keep checking to see what’s new.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CA
- Visit the Gallery: I have started a searchable online gallery of micrographs. The magazines can also be downloaded there.
Visit it here.
- Reddit: The microscopy section of Reddit is also a very active and interesting place where hobbyists share their videos and pictures.
You can visit it here.
- Keep me motivated 😉: You can support me on Patreon! This is always appreciated!
Link to Patreon is here.
Enjoying Microscopy as a Hobby